Friday, May 29, 2009

Welcome to the new site!


With a referral in hand, we are proudly embarking on the final part of our journey to bring home our baby girl, XiuGang. Thank you Stephanie for setting up and designing our new "home". It's so beautiful.

Stephanie (pictured above) will be experiencing all the joy we now feel in just a few months. She is anxiously awaiting the referral of her daughter, Zoey.

This past week has flown by. It feels like so much has happened, though. I promise to post soon with an update on all that has transpired.

Thank you everyone for hanging in there with us. The best is yet to come!!!

7 comments:

A Yi Norah said...

I love the new blog. However, it was sad to say goodbye to the 1st one. There is so much history there. Good memories. Lot's of waiting!

Cecilia Anderson said...

Love the new site! And yes, we're dying to know what's been going on.

Congrats again! Cecilia

S.Wise said...

New Chapters... Happy Beginnings! :)

Terri said...

Your darling XiuGang is so sweet. Hold on here comes Chapter 2!
Terri

sweet momma luv u said...

What an absolute beauty she is!!
I am visiting from Kayce's blog.
I just adore her!

We are trying to wait patiently (or not so patiently) for our LID of 4/30/2007 to be here! It is so very hard. Thank goodness we have one daughter already that keeps incredibly busy and full of joy.

Jody

Leigh said...

We are ready for chapter 2! Let's get Sugarplum home! Her little face is so adorable! I haven't seen it for a couple days since we have been out of town and I missed it. Here's to a speedy June/July...

My crazy crazy life said...

I absolutely love the new site but what happened to the old site? They are both blogspot right? Let me know..I'm worried about my blog now. But it's not about me right now so I'll shut up...HA! I seriously love the new look...it's so authentic and vintagy looking...very cool.