Friday, December 31, 2010

We've missed everybody!!!!!

It's me! It's me!!! I really can't believe how badly I've neglected my blog. It's so pathetic. Life has been busy...obviously, but it's no excuse, really! I started working for Doug's flooring company a few months ago, and I haven't been able to see straight since. I promise to be better moving forward. I haven't taken many pictures lately, and therefore haven't had the motivation to post!

Since my last post, Jacob turned 14 (GULP), Kailahni turned 2 (and all that that entails), Doug turned 41 (ha, ha...old fart), Benjamin started 6th grade (middle school here we come), and I...well I started training for my first full marathon, injured my foot, had to stop training (didn't handle that real well), recently started running again and am planning on doing a half marathon in a few weeks. Full marathon on the back burner for now.

This post is short, I know, but it's the best I can do for now. I shot this video on my phone the other day while I was icing my foot on the couch (about the only time I find myself sitting down these days). Anyway, Kailahni is half naked and her hair is a fright, I'm getting over a cold and sound just ridiculous...it's not pretty, but it's life! I know you all love us enough to see past all that!

I'll post more soon...I promise! Big hugs to all!

8 comments:

S.Wise said...

That is SO SO CUTE! Very worth waiting for! I've missed seeing you guys. Thanks for the post!! :) K is getting so big and is talking so well! Big hug to your cutie pie!!

Margaret said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're back online blogging again, I know how hard it is to find time to post, but it's great to see what's going on in your life! Good luck in your race!

Miran + Emily said...

Welcome back! I've missed your blog!

Mardi said...

awww..if only this monitor had speaker's! I can't hear what she is saying, but she is too cute! I notice the manicure, very nice! :) I can't believe how big Kai has gotten! I can't wait to catch up at the CNY party! Good luck on your race!

Kayce said...

That's a perfect post! And SO informative!!! :) I'm loving the mani/pedis you girls have! I can not wait fo the day I get to do that with my girl!!!!
Happy New Year to you all! Maybe this is the year I finally make it to AZ for a visit!

My crazy crazy life said...

Aw Mar, she is so cute! I love her little voice and her painted nails. Makes me miss Sydney as a baby girl. We miss you guys too :( Hopefully we can get together soon. Love you guys!

AJ said...

This is a cute video. I love where China is. Mikayla loves getting her nails and toes done also. They do have so many identicial moves, its cute to see. She is getting so big and talking like a big girl.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm pretty sure she was saying "horsey ride"!