Thursday, July 22, 2010

3 moms, 8 kids and loads of fun...Part 2!


I'm still enjoying looking back at all the pictures we took on our zany trip to California. We really did have and great time. I think my sisters and I may have started a fun new tradition...I think...we may need at least one Daddy or Grandpa with us next time we attempt to do this...maybe. In some ways I think the challenge of juggling it all ourselves was part of what made it fun...at least it made it funny, at times.

We leave on Saturday for Washington to visit Doug's family and introduce them to our beautiful baby girl. It's a trip that I am looking SO forward to. I'll post again when we return!






















8 comments:

Kayce said...

Ahhh Bubble Gum Alley!! I can't tell you how many pieces of gum are on that wall from me! :0 What fun you guys had!

S.Wise said...

More awesome pictures of three beautiful Mom's and their adorable kiddos! I'm glad you had fun and I think you three deserve some kind of award for taking all 8 kids with you!! ;)

Miran + Emily said...

Thanks for posting so many pictures of you and Norah and Sarah. While I love seeing your kids, it was great to see you guys. You are all so beautiful. It must have been a great trip. I hope me and my sisters do somethng like that someday ... Emily

Mardi said...

I just love seeing all these pic's! So fun! the area looks amazing too! If you ever want to make it 4 moms and 9 kids let me know! ;) Enjoy beautiful Washington!

Suz said...

What a fun trip!!!! I think that has annual tradition written all over it! What special memories!! Can't wait to get together once school starts and life is back to 'normal' - ha!!!

Sue said...

Looks like you guys are having a fun summer!

Lisa Hertzler said...

What a beautiful family Mary!!! Great pictures. Glad you are having a great time with family!!!! Looking forward to more pictures!

Lisa

AJ said...

Things are looking good for all of you. Looks like Kailahni is growing fast she might even catch up to Mikayla. So how is she doing is all well with her mentally and physically? Any Challenges?